Blast Freezer Unit Model AFE-30
Worry Free Freezing
The AFE-30 large high capacity centrifugal evaporator fan draws air though the load to ensure even temperatures throughout the load.
Many standard units are not equipped with an evaporator fan system designed to accommodate products with high-pressure drops. Without AFE’s special design, airflow would be reduced and the blast freezing process would take considerably longer.
The new and improved AFE-30 false ceiling allows for even faster blast freezing by ensuring that the maximum airflow is pulled across your product. This ensures quicker cooling and less overall power use. The ceiling, which spans the entire container, is also easily adjustable by one person and can be adjusted to a variety of different load heights.
Blast Freezer Unit Features:
- Low Box Temperatures: AFE-30 unit freezes products to -60° C(-76° F).
- High Capacity: Depending on packaging and initial temperature of the goods, the freezer can be set to achieve the desired core temperature during either a 12- or 24-hour cycle during which the unit will maintain a supply air temperature of between -30° C(-22° F) and -65° C(-85°F) depending on the required capacity needed for product freezing.
- Full Airflow, Even in Loads with High Cargo Internal Pressure Drop: The large evaporator’s highly efficient blower fan pulls air through loads even with high cargo internal pressure drop thus ensuring optimal heat removal from the product. Many standard units are not equipped with an evaporator fan designed for products with high-pressure drops.
- Even Temperatures Throughout Entire Cargo: The design of the evaporator fan and the adjustable ceiling that covers the cargo provide efficient airflow control, which is essential for a quick lowering of the product temperature.
- Superior Diagnostics: Amperages and pressures are measured and can be viewed and transferred to GSM mobile and satellite transmission modem.
Whatever your needs AFE can meet them in the space provided with our flexibility.
Preventative Maintenance programs available
This will ensure your machinery is proactively maintained and unnecessary downtime is eliminated, saving you time and money!
Top 5 Reasons to Preventative Maintenance to Your Freezer
- Better overall appearance and hygienic friendly freezer.
- Less equipment failure.
- Increased safety.
- Cost reduction from emergency repairs.
- Increased utilization or up-time