AFE Contact Belt Freezers
Contact Belt Freezer Overview
Contact belt freezers provides superior heat transfer. A stainless-steel mesh conveyor belt runs through an insulated tunnel enclosure. Our single-belt engineering prevents air channeling and is designed for maximum cleanliness and efficiency. AFE belt freezers virtually eliminate unsightly markings or product shape alteration. Contact belt freezers are ideal for individual quick freezing of seafood, beef, pork, poultry, vegetables, and other soft/high moisture food products.
The key to our design is the solid aluminum teardrop shaped belt – Anodized and Teflon coated. This acts as a “battery” that quickly draws heat of product through direct contact, allowing for a quick freezing with minimal moisture loss. Seal your product quality and taste with the most hygienic, energy efficient, and reliable contact belt freezers available.
Benefits of an AFE Contact Belt Freezer:
- Modular or site-built
- Extended run or sequential defrost
- Welded SS steel or SS clad enclosure
- Common capacities over 20,000 pounds per hour
- Handles wet, sticky products and liquids
- Virtually no belt marks
- Ideal for poultry, pork, red meats, French fries, and seafood
Preventative Maintenance programs available
This will ensure your machinery is proactively maintained and unnecessary downtime is eliminated, saving you time and money!
Top 5 Reasons to have Preventative Maintenance for Your Freezer
- Better overall appearance and hygienic friendly freezer.
- Less equipment failure.
- Increased safety.
- Cost reduction from emergency repairs.
- Increased utilization or up-time
Contact Belt Freezers