External Spiral Freezer
Cools More Effectively with Less Space
Don’t compromise your business goals because of limited workspace! Save valuable inside floor space with an AFE External Spiral Freezer. This entire machine is self-sufficient, needing no special foundation or roofing requirements. The unique spiral design is ideal for any freezing and cooling application and ensures simplistic, reliable and hygienic operation.
To guarantee your time is spent using your freezer, not building it, AFE External Spiral Freezers are provided as either a single piece or multiple pieces that can easily be installed in days, not weeks.
SPIRAL FREEZER BENEFITS:
- Operational in days due to the modular design and can be easily relocated if needed.
- Common capacities over 20,000 pounds Per hour.
- 10 Year Warranty is provided with the Fully Welded Enclosure and Drum. AFE has been providing these since 1990.
SPIRAL FREEZER FEATURES:
- Fully welded support rails for maximum hygiene.
- Plastic or metal belting can be utilized.
- Full clean-in-place is provided, which is more effective since the drives and bearings are located outside the enclosure.
- Full steam pasteurization also available.
- Stainless steel tube coils are provided with aluminum fins.
- Sequential or air defrost can be provided for extended run times.
Whatever your spiral freezer needs AFE can meet them in the space provided with our flexibility.
External Spiral Freezers that exceed industry standards for sanitization and dependability. Our unsurpassed hygienic designs prevent challenges such as listeria. Our equipment can be customized to fit the needs of your company, from small space-saving units to site-built equipment for high volume production.
Incorporate a spiral freezer EXTERNAL to your facility with the entire machine self-sufficient, requiring no special foundation or roofing requirements.
Preventative Maintenance programs available
This will ensure your machinery is proactively maintained and unnecessary downtime is eliminated, saving you time and money!
Top 5 Reasons to have Preventative Maintenance for Your Freezer
- Better overall appearance and hygienic friendly freezer.
- Less equipment failure.
- Increased safety.
- Cost reduction from emergency repairs.
- Increased utilization or up-time